I will be posting the actual correspondences from Wells Fargo, Bank of America and their attorneys from the last 6 years shortly.
Friday, Jan 25 – Mean while, here’s the latest.
- The Wells Fargo Attorney finally replied my email – and her answer was – House was sold, and they cannot loan mod. They can sell me the house back at $620k (The original loan – $415k – Wells Fargo “SOLD” the house to BofA at $568k, on Dec. 23, 2015).
- These IRS docs shows Wells Fargo / B of A “acquired”the house on Dec. 23, 2015 – just recorded in October 2018.
- That mean Wells Fargo is still the servicer, and the house is REO. Even though “servicer” is capable of loan modification, Wells Fargo is simply refusing to work with me.
- More importantly, if the house has been “sold” on Dec. 23, 2015, why Wells Fargo offered me the settlement: “Opportunity to review loan modification” in the summer of 2016? #dualTracking
- Wells Fargo says “Bank of America” has the note, and the title has been perfected, and yet they refused to reply our QRW.