- Sign this petition – Contact your AG. https://wellsfargojustice.com/contact-attorney-generals-regulators/
- It is important to keep IRS informed. Cash / House flipper transaction always raise REDFLAGS
- Challenge the County Record’s validity. Anything suspicious, report to your county AG’s office right away.
- Check both Federal (HUD) and State FAIR HOUSING ACT LAWS
- Check State Department of Real Estate records when you see a real estate agent hovering around your property.
- CC all the fraud investigation requests to – your city council member, State Assembly & Senator, House Rep and Senators. AG of your city, county, and state.
- KEEP CALL LOGS. Keep all communications in writing, if possible.
- Keep your local police captains informed. They will be your allies when you are planning to do any action.
Suspected Mortgage Fraud Report Phone: 1-800-2FANNIE
Committee for Better Banks
NACA – Homeloan
Alliance of California Community Empowerment
US House Committee on Financial Services
and of course, keep your local grassroots housing rights organizations informed. We can educate and help each other.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Office of the Inspector General (FHFA-OIG)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- US Department of Justice
- Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force
- MBA Fights Mortgage Fraud
In Media – Homeowners’ fight against Frauds
October 31, 2019 – Trick or Treat
THANK YOU @BUZZ FEED NEWS JAIL THE FLIPPERS!
This is what we have been requesting CA Attorney General to enforce, basic Homeowner Bill of Rights must be legally enforceable. THE GRAND JURY OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK
Five Guys Whose Brooklyn Real Estate Scheme Was Featured On “Million Dollar Listing New York” Just Got Arrested
Their Home Was In Foreclosure. Then It Was Sold On Reality TV.
July 2, 2019
Her fight continues – and her fighting spirits will remain withins us all. Fraudclosure Fighters United. We support her attorney Bruce Jacobs 120%.
Wells Fargo Scandal Explained CNN
June 26, 2019
Startup bank Aspiration is trying to be the anti-Wells Fargo. It’s working
Jan. 14, 2019 – Reuter
Jan 3, 2019
Wells Fargo gives up California insurance license over renters insurance violations
Settlement with state also includes $5 million fine
Dec. 28, 2018
Dec. 12, 2018 – CNN
‘I begged them for help’: Wells Fargo foreclosure nightmare
Nov. 6, 2018 – Reuter
Wells Fargo says internal error caused more home foreclosures than expected
Jan. 8, 2019
Supreme Court debates the meaning of the term ‘debt collector’ in a foreclosure protections case dating back to the financial crisis
Jan. 2, 2019
Federal lawsuit accuses Wells Fargo of unlawful foreclosure of Starkville man’s home
- Bank of America –
HELENA – A Meagher County couple has reached a confidential settlement with Bank of America in its lawsuit alleging the bank engaged in fraudulent dealings.
The Montana Supreme Court, in a 5-2 decision in May, reversed a summary judgment for Bank of America by District Judge Kathy Seeley of Helena and sent the case back for trial.